Need an easy, refreshing dessert to show your love? Try my Raspberry Champagne Jell-O for a quick fix to end a sexy evening. This is not your grandma’s Jell-O!
3 envelopes of unflavored gelatin powder
1 cup white sugar
2 cups cold water
1 1/2 cups cold champagne
1 1/2 cups cold ginger ale
1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
1. In a medium, heavy bottom saucepan pour in cold water and add gelatin. Stir until mixed and let sit for 2-3 minutes.
2. Bring water and gelatin mixture to a full boil, stirring until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat once the mixture comes to a boil.
3. Pour gelatin in a large bowl. Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
4. Pour champagne, ginger ale and optional lemon juice into the mixture and stir.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until slightly thickened. The mixture should still be liquid.
6. Fold in raspberries.
7. Pour complete mixture in champagne flutes, molds or glass dish.
8. Refrigerate until firm.
9. To serve, unmold by running a knife around the sides and flipping over. Sitting the mold in a warm bath for a few seconds helps also. Cookie Cutters can be used if a glass dish is used. Jell-O can be served out of champagne flutes directly.
10.Top with whipped cream and fresh berries. Enjoy!
Share this Post