It feels like it was just Thanksgiving, and now it’s already time for more holiday celebrations?! But, who’s complaining – we’re excited! Time to start prepping for your office Christmas Party or maybe you’re going to meet your significant others’ family for the first time over the winter break? (No pressure… it will be great!)
But now, you have the daunting task of contributing an appetizer for the event, and you’re just a little worried. Perhaps you’ve been so caught up at work, you just don’t have the time to prepare a gourmet dish? Have no fear – these Spinach Artichoke Cups are pretty to look at and most importantly, they’re absolutely delicious!
Give them a try & share your thoughts!
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10) oz. package frozen spinach, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tube crescent dough
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, artichokes, spinach, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Flour your work surface, roll out crescent dough, and pinch seams together. Cut into 24 squares. Place squares into muffin tin slots and spoon 1 tablespoon of dip into the dough.Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake until pastry is golden and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
Quick and easy – the perfect appetizer to bring to any gathering! You’re welcome!!
Share this Post