Whether you’re on the east coast or the west coast – fall is definitely in the air. What better way to spend a Saturday morning than making cinnamon rolls and relaxing for a few hours before the craziness inevitably starts back up again? But maybe this weekend in particular, you’re feeling extra tired and a little extra lazy too. No shame! That’s what crock pots are for! So this weekend try out this amazingly simple recipe for the perfectly sweet breakfast!
- 2 tubes of 8 count cinnamon rolls with icing
- Cooking spray
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Remove cinnamon rolls from tube and cut into quarters. Put the two icing containers aside.
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray and layer half of the quartered cinnamon rolls in the pan.
- Top the cinnamon rolls with half of the chopped pecans.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, cream, vanilla, cinnamon, and maple syrup.
- Pour egg mixture over the layer of cinnamon rolls.
- Top with the remaining quartered cinnamon rolls.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt one container of the icing for a few seconds so it becomes easy to pour.
- Pour the icing over the cinnamon rolls.
- Top with the remaining pecans.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on low.
- When done, melt the second container of icing and pour over the buns.
We know your mouth is watering, so what are you waiting for? Fill your home and your stomach with the most amazing warm breakfast!
Share this Post