Another sweet and simple recipe, with all the flavor of a truly, gourmet dessert. These little treats live up to their ‘heavenly’ name! With a mouth-watering combination of graham crackers, marshmallows, almonds and caramel – it will prove difficult to have just one! These Caramel Heavenlies are the perfect treat to share with family and friends this holiday season. ENJOY!
- 12 graham cracker rectangles
- 2 cups tiny marshmallows
- 3/4 cup butter, cut up
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Line a 15x10x1-inch pan with parchment paper or foil. Grease foil, if using. Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in the pan. Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- In a medium saucepan combine butter and brown sugar; cook over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in cinnamon and vanilla. Spoon over the graham crackers, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with almonds and coconut.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven about 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack. Use foil or parchment to lift uncut bars from pan. Cut into 3-inch squares; cut each square in half diagonally.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week. Makes 30 cookies.
Share this Post